To get online support via TeamViewer right on your mobile device when using the MShopKeeper app, you need to install the TeamViewer QuickSupport app on your tablet/smartphone. The steps are as follows:
- Open the Play Store (CH Play) on your Android device, or the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Search with keyword teamviewer quicksupport .
- Tap the TeamViewer QuickSupport app and install the app.
Note for Samsung models, download the QuickSupport for Samsung application .
2. Connect your computer and mobile device.
In case you have difficulty using the MShopKeeper software, you can connect your mobile device to your computer to receive online support. Implementation details:
- Open the TeamViewer QuickSupport mobile app.
- Get the ID on the screen to send it directly to a support agent or use the Send My ID feature …
- Click Allow to confirm consent to remote support to the mobile device.
- After successful connection, you can exchange information via chat box, take screenshots to receive immediate support.
- With some models running Android operating system (Example: Samsung, LG, ZTE and others). Support staff can control your device through TeamViewer.
- Teamviewer interface on the computer.